Embroidery Networking, Lettering, Editing & Digitising Software
Tajima DG15 by Pulse
Tajima DG15 by Pulse advanced embroidery software, you can simply network your machines & create anything from simple lettering to the most complex designs.
Great embroidery begins with great software!
Creating an embroidery design that runs flawlessly on the machine is easy if you have the right tools to create the design.
Pulse Embroidery Software has everything you need to create professional embroidery designs: Perfect lettering, the highest stitch quality in the industry, outline and stitch by stitch editing, vector based embroidery capabilities, world class support and training.Introducing the new pulsecloud.
Pulse Cloud allows you to create, manage and browse your designs from any mobile device! Never again feel the stress of running back to the office to do a quick name drop or even see machine productivity.
Features and benefits . . .
- True Vector Based Embroidery
- Vector Import from popular graphics programs
- World renowned Stitch Quality with Advanced Quality Control Features
- Excellent Lettering Quality with an International Font Collection
- Industry’s Most Advanced Sequin Features
- Automatic Tools to Enhance Productivity
- Decorative Stitch Effects
- Network easily to Tajima Embroidery Machines. Plug and play LAN networking with real time machine status & productivity reporting.
- Tajima LAN machines can now be connected to your design database with easy Bar-code design retrieval, Find designs with 1 click!
Embroidery I2 for Adobe Illustrator
A revolutionary new embroidery software plug in that lets you work inside the Adobe Illustrator, the software you love and work with. Embroidery i2 for Adobe Illustrator is intuitive and is loaded with great features. It works on both the Mac and PC. (Yes, it works on a Mac, too) Creates amazing embroidery, and the stitch quality is flawless.
Has a short learning curve, so you’re ready to embroider sooner. And, you don’t have to struggle with independent software packages or be bothered by vector compatibility issues.